The WOCIP 6th Annual In Person Conference is sold out!
Virtual Conference Registration
Open through November 13
Register NOW! Don’t miss this amazing opportunity , November 10-13, 2022.
- Project HER — SOLD OUT!
- All ACCESS — SOLD OUT!
- In Person Registration — SOLD OUT!
- Virtual Registration — Unlimited Registration through November 13
- Meal Packages/A La Carte Meals — Available to registrants through October 14.
The Scott Resort & Spa
HOTEL UPDATE: OVERFLOW HOTEL RECOMMENDATIONS*
The room block at the host hotel, The Scott Resort & Spa, is close to being sold out. Select days are still available, however, plan to still join us by reserving a room at one of the array of hotels nearby. Below is a list of select beautiful hotels that are within a 10-mile radius of The Scott. Rooms at these overflow hotels won’t last, to ensure that you are just a short walk or uber ride away from the 6th Annual Conference, reserve your room today.
*Rates vary. There is no WOCIP discounted room block.
Featured Speakers & Panelists Pre-Conference and Conference
The theme of the conference is "The Power of We: Go Far Together"
WOCIP believes that we are all part of a collective and there is power in that! One of the goals of the conference is for participants to walk away understanding how to tap into the collective. We will also continue to offer livestreamed and on-demand content in the WOCIP virtual platform powered by the Scarritt Group. Whether you decide to join us in person or be a virtual registrant, you won’t want to miss this conference!
The conference objectives are for attendees to understand how to:
- Influence policy within their companies and serve as the catalyst for change that must occur to advance equity.
- Impact the communities that they live and lead in and create win-win situations for their company and their community.
- Identify others who can serve as their partners, mentors, coaches and sponsors as they accelerate their development in order to shape outcomes for our industry and our society.
Project HER Pre-Conference Experience
Help us plan for your participation. Complete the pre-conference questionnaire. Your name will be entered into a drawing to receive WOCIP prizes on-site in Scottsdale.
In addition to the 3 days of curated workshops, panels and fireside chats, we are also excited to announce the Project HER Pre-Conference Experience. Project HER sessions will begin at 12:30pm on Wednesday, November 9, 2022, just in time for you to arrive on the earliest flights from either coast. The sessions will continue the next morning and end by 1pm on Thursday, November 10.
Our country has been in the midst of chaos with mass shootings, talks of an impending war, new post pandemic norms and even the triggers related to the appointment of an african american female Supreme Court Justice. Now, more than ever, having a tribe of supporters and a safe space have become a necessity. Project HER is your opportunity to refresh, release and rejuvenate. Take this extra day to step away from your life and experience the true Power of WE. *Project HER will include topics and events like:
- InspireHER-Faith in the Workplace
- BoldHER-Why Women of Color Need Fierce Self Compassion
- EmbraceHER-An Exploration of Women’s Sexual Health
- ElevateHER-The Benefits of Sponsorship and How To Sponsor
- ConnectHER-Project HER Book Club, Keynote Opening Reception and Networking Groups
- And More
Project HER will be more than just workshops, it’s an opportunity for registrants to focus on their whole-self, get re-energized, and leave operating at a higher energy level.
Space will be limited. This is an in-person opportunity only. Sessions will not be live-streamed or recorded. Registration will open and pricing will be announced in the month of June.
*Project HER topics mentioned are examples and subject to change without notice
Opening Reception at TopGolf Scottsdale
Wind down the conference week with a Community Town Hall. The Town Hall will focus on health conditions that n be ready to laugh out loud by joining us at WOCIP’s 1st Comedy Show. The Town Hall begins on Friday, November 11 at 7:30PM and will be followed by the Comedy Show from 9:00PM – 10:30PM MST with music by DJ Ice to take you into the night.
WOCIP’s Community Town Hall and 1st Comedy Show
Immediately following the “State of WOCIP” Opening Session on Thursday, November 10, join us for an amazing opening reception at TopGolf Scottsdale. Activities include corporate sponsored bays, food & beverages, corporate talent tables, raffles, networking, photo booths, music by DJ Ice and more.
This opening reception will be included with general registration. We will also offer a special guest registration for meals and events.
Companies interested in exhibiting at a talent table or sponsoring a bay, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
CONFERENCE HIGHLIGHTS YOU DON’T WANT TO MISS!
Plan to be inspired by fireside chats, plenary sessions, collaborative workshops, networking opportunities and more. Just a few conference highlights include:
- Project HER Pre-Conference Experience with a “Sundress, Sunglasses and Sandals” themed lunch reception on November 9 (additional fee applies. See the agenda for sessions that will leave you feeling rejuvenated and refreshed from everyday life!)
- Project HER Wochella Extravagance-the ultimate team building experience that will allow you to simply have fun! Teams will be assigned and will compete in events like an adult field day activity, family feud (WOCIP style), musical chairs, a lip sync battle and more. One team will be crowned the overall winner!
- TopGolf Opening Session including corporate networking opportunities, food, drinks, photo booths, music and corporate talent tables
- WOCIP Townhall and Comedy Show (in-person only, additional fees will apply for the comedy show when purchased separately)
- Exclusive invitation-only reception for WOCIP 100 donors (It’s not too late to make your commitment here if you haven’t already.)
- WOCIP Swag for in-person attendees (Deadline applies)
- Annual WOCIP Awards Gala Dinner & After Party. (In-person, tickets are limited and will be available through October 3)
Participant Features include:
- Curated workshops, panels and fireside chats
- Interactive Mobile App
- Conference Step Challenge
- WOCIP 100 5K
- Virtual Exhibit Hall
- In-person Corporate Talent Tables
- Special EmpowHer Moments
- *Ability to Set Networking Appointments via the Mobile App for Increased Virtual and In-Person Networking Opportunities
- The option for attendees to network live via chat within the mobile app
- Build and share your professional profile and visual portfolio in the mobile app
- WOCIP Leadership Luncheon Honoring WOCIP Trailblazers (additional fees may apply)
- WOCIP After Dark Events (additional fees may apply)
- WOCIP Swag Box (additional fees & deadlines apply)
- WOCIP Awards Gala Dinner (additional fees may apply)
- Community Town Hall
- WOCIP Comedy Show (additional fees may apply)
- And More
General registration, Project HER Pre-Conference, meal packages, guest registration fees and deadlines will be announced soon. Block your calendars now and prepare to join us in Scottsdale! Look for a draft agenda soon.
Already know when you want to arrive? Contact the official WOCIP Travel Partner, George Carrancho at FIRST IN SERVICE by emailing email@example.com to begin planning your trip.
Stay connected. Text “WOCIP” to 732-335-7994 to receive mobile updates about the organization. You will be prompted to set up a contact profile.